Jun 06, 2020
ADM J 240 - co-op work experience 1 Credits
Internships within appropriate criminal justice agencies.
Designed to Serve All persons interested in the justice system and administration of justice majors.
Active Date 2011-07-06
Grading System Decimal Grade
Variable Credit Yes Range 1-5
Continuous Enrollment Yes
Class Limit 1
Contact Hours: Lecture 0 Lab 0 Worksite 0 Clinical 0 Other 30
Total Contact Hours 30
1. Development of Workplace Contact
2. Measurable Learning Objectives and Related Activities
3. Structure and Culture of Organization
4. Conferences with Co-op Advisor
5. Employer Evaluation of Student Performance
Student Learning Outcomes
Experience workplace while working with agency personnel and performing tasks and activities related to learning objectives.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)