Jun 07, 2020
C J 140 - Cooperative Education 5 Credits
Internships within appropriate criminal justice agencies.
Designed to Serve All persons interested in the justice system and administration of justice majors.
Active Date 2013-08-27
Grading System Decimal Grade
Variable Credit Yes Range 1-5
Continuous Enrollment Yes
Class Limit 1
Contact Hours: Lecture 0 Lab 0 Worksite 150 Clinical 0 Other 0
Total Contact Hours 150
1. Development of Workplace Contact
2. Measurable Learning Objectives and Related Activities
3. Structure and Culture of Organization
4. Conferences with Co-op Advisor
5. Employer Evaluation of Student Performance
Student Learning Outcomes
Review workplace requirements for employment and recognize tasks and activities that relate to the criminal justice program objectives.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)