Oct 17, 2019
C J 140 - Cooperative Education 5 Credits
Internships within appropriate criminal justice agencies.
Designed to Serve All persons interested in the justice system and administration of justice majors.
Active Date 2013-08-27
Grading System Decimal Grade
Variable Credit Yes Range 1-5
Continuous Enrollment Yes
Class Limit 1
Contact Hours: Lecture 0 Lab 0 Worksite 150 Clinical 0 Other 0
Total Contact Hours 150
1. Development of Workplace Contact
2. Measurable Learning Objectives and Related Activities
3. Structure and Culture of Organization
4. Conferences with Co-op Advisor
5. Employer Evaluation of Student Performance
Student Learning Outcomes
Review workplace requirements for employment and recognize tasks and activities that relate to the criminal justice program objectives.
[Add to Portfolio]