Jun 07, 2020
CIS 122 - Web Design & Wire Framing 5 Credits
Teaches students how to design and create website designs from initial idea, wire framing, mockup, graphic design via current tools used in the field of web design.
Placement Eligibility English 081/Reading 081 or higher
Designed to Serve Students wanting to explore and know how to design web sites using industry standard tools and methods.
Active Date 20170731T09:57:32
Grading System Decimal Grade
Class Limit 30
Contact Hours: Lecture 55 Lab 0 Worksite 0 Clinical 0 Other 0
Total Contact Hours 55
PLA Eligible Yes
- Graphic design
- Learning to separate content from design
- Standard tools and technologies used in industry
- Wire framing and mockup up
- Slicing and separating graphics
- Using different tools to bring together a websites front end
- integrating designs into front end and backend scripts
Student Learning Outcomes
Design and create pleasing front-end graphic designs
Be able to utilize tools and technologies during the process of design
Be able to integrate graphics and designs as mockups
Be able to clearly follow the steps of an idea, wire framing, design, mock-up and final design.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)