Jun 04, 2020
ANTHR 295 - Independent Study 5 Credits
Complete an independent study project developed by the student and the instructor in an area approved by the instructor.
Instructor Permission Required Yes
Designed to Serve Any student who wishes to participate in a personal study of an anthropological subject that is not specifically offered through our curriculum.
Active Date 2013-01-10
Grading System Decimal Grade
Continuous Enrollment Yes
Class Limit 99
Contact Hours: Lecture 0 Lab 0 Worksite 60 Clinical 0 Other 0
Total Contact Hours 60
1. Student/Instructor discussion determining appropriateness of the student pursing an independent project
2. Student prepared outline of area(s) to be covered in student project
3. Acceptance of outline by instructor and time period established for project to be completed
4. Student completing agreed upon program
5. Evaluation of project by instructor
Student Learning Outcomes
Work independently to undertake and complete a project
Understand and utilize original research through use of library, fieldwork, and other sources.
Use and interpret anthropological data.
Complete an acceptable project demonstrating the above objectives.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)