Aug 17, 2022
ANTHR 295 - Independent Study5 Credits
Complete an independent study project developed by the student and the instructor in an area approved by the instructor.
Instructor Permission Required Yes
Quarters Typically Offered
Designed to Serve Any student who wishes to participate in a personal study of an anthropological subject that is not specifically offered through our curriculum.
Active Date 20201105T14:49:23
Grading Basis Decimal Grade
Independent Study Yes
Class Limit 99
Contact Hours: Independent Studies 165
Total Contact Hours 165
Restricted Elective Yes
- Student/Instructor discussion determining appropriateness of the student pursing an independent project
- Student prepared outline of area(s) to be covered in student project
- Acceptance of outline by instructor and time period established for project to be completed
- Student completing agreed upon program
- Evaluation of project by instructor
Student Learning Outcomes
Effectively complete a mutually agreed-upon, independent anthropology project that conforms to given requirements.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)