Dec 09, 2023
ACCTG 240 - CO-OP Work Experience5 Credits
Students combine classroom theory with practical work experience. Experience gained in the workplace is related to the student’s field of study or career goals.
Instructor Permission Required Yes
Course Note This course requires work experience to be coordinated with the instructor.
Quarters Typically Offered
Designed to Serve All students enrolled in an accounting certificate or AAS degree program.
Active Date 20201208T17:59:59
Grading Basis Decimal Grade
Variable Credit Yes Range 1-5
Class Limit 40
Contact Hours: Field Studies 165
Total Contact Hours 165
ProfTech Course Yes
- Career development or exploration through work experience.
- Setting and accomplishing goals.
- Applying classroom knowledge to a work environment.
- Developing and employing successful work habits and attitudes.
- Building communication skills.
Student Learning Outcomes
Apply accounting and business skills learned in the classroom to common workplace scenarios that are agreed upon by the college and the employer.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)